1. Live music - there really is no substitute for this experience.
2. There is a lot of shit on t.v at the moment, especially on a Friday night. X-factor, I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, Britain’s Worst Hoarder, Strictly Come Dancing, Made In Chelsea etc. If you make sure you are out of the house watching some great quality live music (which is good for the brain and the soul), you pretty much entirely eliminate the risk of being exposed to such contentless and potentially damaging shite.
3. Everybody has new favourite artists every so often, normally a band their mates have told them about. Come along on friday night and discover what everyone will be listening to soon. Be that person who introduces your mates to their new favourite band!
4. Opening the night will be Martyr Electric - "never fails to impress a new crowd" - iammusictv
Followed by Sennekah - you may have heard of them already as they’ve had two top 30 chart single releases and earlier released their second album Human Relations, produced by Cranberries Guitarist Noel Hogan .
Playing main support will be us, Audiogold! We've been busy with some really exciting things behind the scenes - we've re-vamped our image, had a photoshoot with legendary band photographer Marcus Maschwitz and have added a few new things to our live shows to make it even better for you guys, our friends/followers who turn up to our gigs and make it all worthwhile :) We can't wait to see you all there!
Headling will be the awesome Centrefolds -” Twanging guitarmongery, full of dumbpunk swagger” - NME (Gills Mills)
5. Each band has been handpicked by Feedme Music - winner of Music Awards promoter of the year, I guarantee you, you will not regret going to one of their events. Do yourself a favour - make it this one.
6. Lets be honest, you are NOT too broke/tired to go out on friday 22nd of November! Be too broke/tired on a midweek night when there’s nothing good going on anyway, that way you won’t miss four of the uk’s fastest emerging bands all coming together in one killer venue to bring you a gig that everyone will still be talking about in weeks/months to come. Broke? Its £8.00 to get in, an amazing night out for £8.00. And tired? Pfft, crank up some Audiogold ( I suggest Into The Light) , make yourself a vodka and redbull, and get your sweet ass out. No, Friday 22nd of November is NOT the night to be broke or tired.
7. AND, once the live music finishes, the Clapham Grand turns into a banging club. The place is huge - massive stage, incredible sound system, prepare to have your socks blown off. Talk about value for money!
8. We love nothing more than looking out into the crowd to see all our friends, followers and fans all supporting us and feeling the music. Its a great feeling, please be there feeling it with us!
9. You’ve seen that film Yes Man with Jim Carrey? I rest my case.
10. North Londoners - don’t be afraid to go south of the river! Its on the northern line and less than 45 minutes from Camden.